Celebratory gatherings in Atlanta, Austin and Kansas City to mark changeover following last month’s high-profile acquisition
ATLANTA, April 13, 2016 /Carl Gibney/ —
Atlantic Engineering Services (AES) LLC, the Braselton, Georgia-headquartered division of Atlantic Engineering Group, Inc., has officially become Actavo Engineering Services LLC, following last month’s acquisition of the network and fiber optics specialist business by international engineering solutions company, Actavo.
This week, to mark the occasion of the formal changeover, leadership teams and employees from AES and Actavo gathered for celebratory events in Atlanta (J.W. Marriott Buckhead Hotel), Kansas City (Armour Loft, North Kansas City) and Austin (Sheraton Hotel).
Welcoming the official rebrand to Actavo, James H. Salter, P.E., President, Atlantic Engineering Group said: “Since Actavo’s acquisition of AES was first announced some weeks ago, anticipation has been building up to the day that would see the full transformation take effect. That day has now arrived, and is it a momentous one. We are proud to have guided AES through the acquisition process, elated be part of this occasion and especially pleased to be embarking on a new journey with our new Actavo colleagues – some 5,000 of them – in Ireland, UK, Caribbean and Kazakhstan.”
“In preparing for this exciting occasion, rather than figuratively ‘painting the town red’, the team has actually been spending the last few days literally ‘painting the walls red’, which is Actavo’s signature color,” explained Sean Corkery, CEO and Chairman, Actavo. Addressing management and employees, he added: “Actavo is delighted to have the AES team join our ranks and excited about the prospect of growing our fiber optic networks business in North America and beyond.”
Specialising in design engineering, field services, GIS (geographic information systems) services and permitting, primarily within the FTTH/B (fiber-to-the-home/business) sector, AES has operations in Georgia, Missouri, Texas and Colorado.
(Left-right): Richard Thorpe (CEO of the Americas, Actavo), Jason Galloway (Vice President of Engineering, AES) and colleagues attending an event held in Atlanta’s J.W. Marriott Buckhead Hotel (4.12.16) to mark the formal changeover from Atlantic Engineering Services LLC to Actavo. (Photo: Crystal Locke)
Carl Gibney, PR Project Manager, Actavo: M: +353 (0)87 165 4319 │ E: email@example.com
Actavo (www.actavo.com) is a leading international engineering solutions company operating in 100+ locations. Actavo’s global workforce of 5,000+ delivers network, in-home, industrial, hire & sales, building and event solutions to the world’s leading companies. Sectors in which Actavo specialises include power generation, marine, petrochemical, nuclear, home energy, satellite and telecommunications, education, healthcare, events services, civil engineering, water and construction.
Actavo comprises six solutions:
- Network Solutions – delivering high-quality, outsourced support services to the telecommunications, energy, overhead power and civil engineering sectors. A fully integrated, end-to-end solution from survey and design to construction, maintenance and customer connection. Currently rolling out one of the world’s largest fibre-to-the-home networks.
- In-Home Solutions – providing high-quality integrated solutions to clients, delivering a full end-to-end project management service from recruitment to training, deployment, field force management, KPI monitoring, back office and call centre support, scheduling and billing and reporting.
- Industrial Solutions – providing specialised, multi-discipline industrial solutions to petro-chemical, power, oil and gas, marine, nuclear power, pharmaceutical and offshore sectors.
- Hire & Sales Solutions – providing a wide range of specialised building equipment, such as scaffolding, light access, temporary roofing and fencing, for hire and sale online and through a branch network.
- Building Solutions – designing and manufacturing quality buildings. Using innovative construction techniques to reduce overall construction programmes and time onsite without compromising on design or quality. Managing projects from initial planning, design, manufacture through to completion, with particular expertise in the healthcare, education, corporate, rail and defence sectors.
- Event Solutions – providing premier event services such as staging, crowd-control solutions, bespoke structures, grandstand seating, drape systems and temporary structures. A turnkey service – from design and project management through to full installation – on a wide range of events in Ireland, UK and internationally.
About Atlantic Engineering Services, LLC
Atlantic Engineering Services (AES) is the engineering services division of Atlantic Engineering Group, headquartered in Braselton, GA. Since its inception in 1996, AES has been lead engineer in 100+ fiber optic projects in 22 states and 9 foreign countries, representing more than 25,000 miles of fiber plant and 3,000,000 homes and businesses passed. AES has offices in Georgia, Missouri, Texas and Colorado.